Nominations: Hurricane Relief Exhibition Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nominations: Hurricane Relief Exhibition Game

If the Shockers are able to find a suitable opponent for the Hurricane Relief Exhibition Game, who would you like to see and should we be willing to go on the road to play it?

I would like to see: Colorado, Texas, or perhaps Creighton and I am fine playing at their place with perhaps a return non-conference game at Intrust Bank Arena next year.
    Last edited by Kung Wu; October 20, 2017, 08:12 AM.

Uni maybe? Bout the only team i really miss from the valley and the last team to win at koch.
    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Creighton at the Sprint Center

Comment

Newman

Comment

Illinois, Underwood did start the series with Okie St when he was there.
          If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

Michigan

Comment

I would take anyone really, as long as it's at our place. Not sure how many options that leaves - do to distance. Already scrimmaging Oral Roberts. KU, Mizzou, K-State, Missouri State, Nebraska, Creighton, Omaha already scheduled. We already play OU, Oklahoma St, Tulsa, and UMKC. Doubt we could get Drake or UNI to come down here and get embarrassed again.

So realistic options? Central Arkansas? North Texas?

Comment

TCU might be a pretty decent match up. It's funny how obvious it is that the schools up north don't want to take an L even for an exhibition. It's pretty flattering when you think about it. If they're doing something for good cause and they won't choose the obvious in-state rival that is a top 10 team, that would generate the most excitement and potentially the most revenue for their cause, it just shows they know how that scenario would go down.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  I would take anyone really, as long as it's at our place. Not sure how many options that leaves - do to distance. Already scrimmaging Oral Roberts. KU, Mizzou, K-State, Missouri State, Nebraska, Creighton, Omaha already scheduled. We already play OU, Oklahoma St, Tulsa, and UMKC. Doubt we could get Drake or UNI to come down here and get embarrassed again.

So realistic options? Central Arkansas? North Texas?
                  I'm guessing it would have to be somebody within easy driving distance. That really narrows down the choices.

Comment

DePaul.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      DePaul.
                      I don't want to give the MTE organizers any ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        DePaul.
                        Lol

Comment

Colorado State at the Pepsi Center in Denver, followed by an announcement of a home/home series starting next season and running indefinitely.

Just puttin' it out there to the universe...
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                            Michigan
                            I see what you did there
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

@UNLV? I hear we owe them a game.

This was a terrible can of worms for the NCAA to open. There is always some cause that needs funding. The NCAA is not a body that should be, nor has any proven track record of being able to, make such decisions.

Comment

Working...
                              X