Navigation Is Difficult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boltforge View Post
    Can the Blue Arrow Button used to just to unread posts be the size of the paper icons the left of them? That would really help with touch screens.
    You no longer need them. Just click on the title and it will take you to the first unread post just like the old Shockernet setup. That was adjusted yesterday.

Comment

I love Shockernet, just have to get used to the new format.

Comment

Clicking the "Fred is a Raptor" thread causes my computer and phone to take a long time to load the thread. Even if I read the last thread, go back to the main topic page, then open that same thread again, it takes forever. Don't know if it's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
          Clicking the "Fred is a Raptor" thread causes my computer and phone to take a long time to load the thread. Even if I read the last thread, go back to the main topic page, then open that same thread again, it takes forever. Don't know if it's just me.
          Works fine for me on mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
            I had a similar issue, check your settings to make sure you've got the number of posts limited to 10 or so per page.
            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Very difficult!

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post

I had a similar issue, check your settings to make sure you've got the number of posts limited to 10 or so per page.
                Ding, ding...we have a winner. This fixed the problem. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post

I wonder if there is a way to globally reset that for everybody to 20? I should look into that.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by boltforge View Post
                    Can the Blue Arrow Button used to just to unread posts be the size of the paper icons the left of them? That would really help with touch screens.

You can can now touch the thread title with the same effect as the blue button
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

You can can now touch the thread title with the same effect as the blue button
                      Well now when I click (or touch) the title, it takes me to the last page. If I don't have any unread posts in the thread, I want it to go to the first page, not the last. Or else, add in the page numbers like the old vBulletin had.

Comment

Interesting. I made a post on the Madness at Shocker Madness thread and it said it was identified as spam and would have to be approved by a mod before it would show up. Something new I guess.

Why it was identified as spam I don't know. I did mention the name of a donut shop in the message so maybe that did it.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                          Kung Wu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Let me take a look.

• forevershockerfan
                          forevershockerfan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Along with 1972 Shockers concern, I also did a new prediction thread that at first showed up but then said spam and the need for approval by Moderators. Now, I can't find the thread at all. I did PM the great Kung Wu but also posted here because I was not sure I did that right either.

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Interesting. I made a post on the Madness at Shocker Madness thread and it said it was identified as spam and would have to be approved by a mod before it would show up. Something new I guess.

Why it was identified as spam I don't know. I did mention the name of a donut shop in the message so maybe that did it.
                        Apple Fritters kick ass

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Apple Fritters kick ass
                          Agreed.

Comment

some pages will not load

Comment

• Kung Wu
                              Kung Wu commented
                              Editing a comment
                              pinstripers, you will probably need to be more specific (can you copy/paste the URL?), but have you tried:

Click your username at the top right --> User settings --> Account (tab) --> scroll down to Posts per Page, and set that to either the forum default or something around 20 or so? That might make your whole experience much better.
                          Working...
                          X