Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

No PM so you are full of sh*t as always.

Come on Fever, if you don't have the $10k PM your supporters on here and form a pool. I would love to set up an escrow account wager with you Johnson County Walmart T-shirt Shocker fans. In fact I will accept a term of one year without posting if you can raise the money.

Simple terms - once you and I deposit our $10k into the account, if I post anything on Shockernet (or for that matter even read Shockernet within 365 days) you can take possession of all the money in the escrow account. Maybe Shocker Mama (she is a Wichita lawyer and could hold the escrow account) or Dave Rahm will post a legal explanation of such an account for you and your friends.

I am looking forward to taking your money but am confident you will putz out in the end because that is what a name calling bully always does - No substance just bullish*t.
    I'm assuming you will allow full unfiltered remote access to all your electronic devices with internet access to prove your end of this bet right?? Because pretty sure no one is going to take your word that you didn't read the forum or just create another account to post under.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Agreed. This dude needs some swift justice. He's a KU troll that needs to be dealt real proper.
      I'm all about people having differing opinions on things. But this guy has taken his anti-Marshall shtick so far and is now enthralled by how much attention he's getting for it. One minute he says he's gone for 6 months, the next minute he's back making $10,000 bets that he can stay gone for 6 months, not realizing he already came back and lost his own bet.

He's just plain tiresome now.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If you're looking for an escrow account for your wagers, you don't have have to employ defalcating KU lawyers. I have an account with a Cayman Islands institution that works very nicely for these type of arrangements. Let me know if you're interested.
        You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

No PM so you are full of sh*t as always.

Come on Fever, if you don't have the $10k PM your supporters on here and form a pool. I would love to set up an escrow account wager with you Johnson County Walmart T-shirt Shocker fans. In fact I will accept a term of one year without posting if you can raise the money.

Simple terms - once you and I deposit our $10k into the account, if I post anything on Shockernet (or for that matter even read Shockernet within 365 days) you can take possession of all the money in the escrow account. Maybe Shocker Mama (she is a Wichita lawyer and could hold the escrow account) or Dave Rahm will post a legal explanation of such an account for you and your friends.

I am looking forward to taking your money but am confident you will putz out in the end because that is what a name calling bully always does - No substance just bullish*t.
          Shut it already just go away. I mean, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            It seems like this thread is about everything except Gregg Marshall. Someone PM me when it gets back on topic.
            Following table provides some accurate facts about Marshall's performance in the AAC. Marshall pads his record against also ran schools, splits with mediocre schools and gets his a** handed to him by schools with comparable funding support of their basketball team. But on this site the name calling bully and his cohorts don't want to face facts, they prefer to cherry pick memories of Marshall success in the past. Any objective review of the reality of Marshall's performance results in the poster being labeled a KU Troll by this group of supposed Shocker fans.

As I have posted previously, hopefully he will retire at age 60 as he has publicly stated and WSU is currently preparing a short list of young, qualified coaches interested in moving to Wichita -

Cincinnati Houston Memphis Temple Tulsa SMU UCF USF ECU Tulane Conference
            2017-18 1-1 1-2 1-0 2-1 2-0 1-1 2-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 14/4 3rd
            2018-19 0-3 0-1 0-2 1-1 2-0 2-0 1-0 0-1 3-0 2-0 10/8 6th
            2019-20 0-2 0-2 1-1 1-1 1-1 1-0 2-0 2-0 1-0 1-0 11/7 4th
            2020-21
            Total 1-6 1-5 2-3 4-3 5-1 4-1 5-0 3-1 5-0 4-0 35/19 .648

Comment

• So, if GGG had been a new hire with the same record, would you have recommended he be fired after 3 seasons?

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Just read the last three pages of this thread.

Note to self (that's me, no Billy): Avoid the Gregg Marshall thread in the future.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• lol. "cherry picking success from the past". Uh, isn't every coach measured by what they've done?

Yep, to hell with those meaningless NCAA tournaments, Sweet 16's and Final 4s. Undefeated seasons? Psh. Those are a dime a dozen. I mean look how many of those Gonzaga and Dayton have. Mark Few should be let go soon because all he does is beat up on weak competition in the WCC to pad his wins.

You can definitely understand how this big booster knows what's going on down in backwoods, South Carolina.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        lol. "cherry picking success from the past". Uh, isn't every coach measured by what they've done?

Yep, to hell with those meaningless NCAA tournaments, Sweet 16's and Final 4s. Undefeated seasons? Psh. Those are a dime a dozen. I mean look how many of those Gonzaga and Dayton have. Mark Few should be let go soon because all he does is beat up on weak competition in the WCC to pad his wins.

You can definitely understand how this big booster knows what's going on down in backwoods, South Carolina.
                        Yeah, the film “Deliverance” comes to mind.

Comment

• Saw GM on the course today from a distance. Looked like a fun foursome!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Saw GM on the course today from a distance. Looked like a fun foursome!
                            This is the wrong thread to post anything regarding GM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Saw GM on the course today from a distance. Looked like a fun foursome!
                              Oh boy... Was he mad that you didn’t catch up to him in your beverage cart? Not good WuDucWu. You need to do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

Oh boy... Was he mad that you didn’t catch up to him in your beverage cart? Not good WuDucWu. You need to do better.
                                not sure.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X