Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NIT Finals tix thru the Shocker Ticket Office?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT Finals tix thru the Shocker Ticket Office?

I'm hopping a train from Boston to NYC on Thursday to watch the Shocks play their final game of the year! WOOHOO!!! Anyone know whether the Shocker Ticket Office will have tix for sale...and if so, are they hard to come by? Just wondering if it's worth trying or if I should just get a pair on Stub Hub.
    Go Shocks!!

Re: NIT Finals tix thru the Shocker Ticket Office?

Originally posted by Dshocker
    I'm hopping a train from Boston to NYC on Thursday to watch the Shocks play their final game of the year! WOOHOO!!! Anyone know whether the Shocker Ticket Office will have tix for sale...and if so, are they hard to come by? Just wondering if it's worth trying or if I should just get a pair on Stub Hub.

WSU has NO more tickets. There are 1000s available at MSG. Shouldn't have any trouble getting something close to WSU fans but no need to dial 978-fans.

Comment

Re: NIT Finals tix thru the Shocker Ticket Office?

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Originally posted by Dshocker

WSU has NO more tickets. There are 1000s available at MSG. Shouldn't have any trouble getting something close to WSU fans but no need to dial 978-fans.
      Thanks, Doc. Heading to MSG.com now to see what I can find. Any idea where some Shockers are sitting?
      Go Shocks!!

Comment

Also try Stubhub.com

That's where I found the tickets I used for this evening's romp.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
          Also try Stubhub.com

That's where I found the tickets I used for this evening's romp.

ABC, stayin' for the finals?

Dshocker, check pm.

Comment

Working...
          X