Nice interview with Blair, Marshall and Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice interview with Blair, Marshall and Stutz

ASAPSports FastScripts, a system using state-of-the-art technology created to produce verbatim FastScripts of press conferences and player/team interviews at sporting events around the globe.

Havent seen this posted, sorry if a repeat.

It's a good league. It's a hard league. I talked to Fran (Fraschilla) before the game and we were talking about a lot of things. He's always been a good friend. I said to him, you know, the toughest league to win is the one you're in. There's a lot of good basketball. Because he came to our game and he said, "you guys have an unbelievable facility and support. That's a snake pit," was his words. There are a lot of snake pits in our league. It's a hard place to win. HCGM
    Proud of you Shoxs! 8) :yahoo: :goshocks: :wsu_posters: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

great stuff it's nice to see most of the post game interviews
    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Nice find, excellent read...thanks

Comment

Why didn't I know that Stutz had a broken nose?
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan
          I have no idea. 3G has mentioned it a few times over the past month or so. I forget which game it happened in but he's been popped in it a couple of times since.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            I have no idea. 3G has mentioned it a few times over the past month or so. I forget which game it happened in but he's been popped in it a couple of times since.
            I live in McPherson and if there isn't a dedicated thread to it on this board, then I assume it's not news.
            Livin the dream

Comment

That would explain him dropping like a dime when he took the arm shot to the face in the first half.
              Go Shocks!!

Comment

I'll go ahead and confess my ignorance here, since I haven't been on the boards in a long, long time. 3G? I assume it's Coach GM, but what's the 3G all about?
                Go Shocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dshocker
                  I'll go ahead and confess my ignorance here, since I haven't been on the boards in a long, long time. 3G? I assume it's Coach GM, but what's the 3G all about?
                  3G = GreGG
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by Dshocker
                    That would explain him dropping like a dime when he took the arm shot to the face in the first half.
                    That wasn't exactly a love tap as the replays clearly showed. Garrett deserves a lot of credit for shaking it off and continuing to play an inspired game.

Q. Can you talk more about Garrett's play tonight?
                    COACH GREGG MARSHALL: Garrett Stutz, first of all, what most of you don't know, a couple of you do, is he's as fine a human being as you can ever find, and that's the way I start every conversation about Garrett Stutz. The adage, if my son could grow up to be Garrett Stutz, take away the fact that he's relatively handsome, tall, and a very talented basketball player, just for what's in his heart, I would be ecstatic.
                    You can't receive higher praise than that.

The only problem I have with Garrett's performance last night is it makes me regret even more that we didn't redhsirt him as a freshman. But it is what it is and I hope this performance will have some carryover benefit to next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X