UConn vs. SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UConn vs. SDSU

SDSU with two dead-ball technicals tonight by Leonard and Franklin. You would think they'd be smarter than that. This is the freakin' NCAA tournament!!!

Gosh dang Kemba is insane
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

What a game, love March basketball.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Still wish SDST would have won
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Free throw shooting lost the game for them. We would have beat them the way they played tonight.

Comment

Kemba Walker gets my (unofficial) vote for National POY.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker
              Kemba Walker gets my (unofficial) vote for National POY.
              Walker is indeed very impressive, however, Lamb was the difference maker. He has really come on strong late in the season.

Comment

Right. That 36 pts by Walker took a back seat to Lamb.

Comment

Did the TV announcers mention WSU at all since we were a common opponent for both teams?

Comment

I only heard WSU mentioned as one of the teams UCONN beat in Maui.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989
                      Did the TV announcers mention WSU at all since we were a common opponent for both teams?
                      I heard them mention Wichita State toward the end of the game, but I wasn't paying attention so I don't know what was said.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                        I only heard WSU mentioned as one of the teams UCONN beat in Maui.
                        Yea that was the only mention.

Comment

It's called reading comprehension. Never said Walker's performance took a back seat to Lamb's.

Nevertheless, had Lamb not scored 24 points on 9-11 shots, including 3-3 from 3, and only hit his 10 ppg average, it would have been interesting to see if Kemba could have made up the difference since no one else was doing any scoring.

By the way, Walker should have been the Big East POY and still may be the D-I POY. I think he deserves it as much as anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
                            It's called reading comprehension. Never said Walker's performance took a back seat to Lamb's.

Nevertheless, had Lamb not scored 24 points on 9-11 shots, including 3-3 from 3, and only hit his 10 ppg average, it would have been interesting to see if Kemba could have made up the difference since no one else was doing any scoring.

By the way, Walker should have been the Big East POY and still may be the D-I POY. I think he deserves it as much as anyone else.
                            Reading comprehension is right. You need to learn it. Look at my first post again.. I said Walker should be POY.. not one NCAA game.. Player of the YEAR.. and you came in with something about Lamb (?), not comprehending what you quoted from me. You took it a bit left.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk

Reading comprehension is right. You need to learn it. Look at my first post again.. I said Walker should be POY.. not one NCAA game.. Player of the YEAR.. and you came in with something about Lamb (?), not comprehending what you quoted from me. You took it a bit left.
                              OK. It's late. I'll sling a little mud.
                              1) The thread is about the UConn/SDSU GAME
                              2) You made the Walker/POY post about his year which I fully understood
                              3) I agreed about Walker(on the year) but added that I thought Lamb's contribution was a key difference THIS game since that's what the thread's about (no disagreement with your post on Walker's year)
                              4) Your second post had nothing to do with wheather I understood your POY post but, out of the blue, took my post to mean Lamb had a better game than Walker, which it didn't and
                              5) My second post challenged your comment on what I said regarding that point (nothing to do with POY), re-stated my position on this game and, again, agreed with your Walker POY(ear) post
                              6) Now you come back with something different than your second post as if I didn't understand what you meant by POY. Make up your mind on what YOU THINK I didn't understand. Whew....and out. :blink:

Comment

Working...
                              X