Great Game, Cougars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Game, Cougars!

Apparently we have had an unfortunate misunderstanding with the Charleston message board administrator and can not post kudos to the Cougars on their board.

I suggest we post any comments to them about the great game their team palyed tonight here.

It was a very entertaining College basketball game with some very talented players on both sides.

Both fan bases can be very proud of their teams (as they no doubt are).

Congrats to Charleston on a heckuva an effort tonight. Let's do a home-and-home game or I guess in our case we could call it the annual flip-flop game. An interesting trophy could be designed for the winner of that one.

:clap:

:whistle:

Check your cities.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock
      :whistle:

Check your cities.
      :oops: Wrong sex!

Comment

Please don't antagonize...
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
          I have an excuse, I'm old.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
            I'll bite, Jack Benny, "How old are you?"...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
              Originally posted by 1972Shocker
              I'll bite, Jack Benny, "How old are you?"...
              It' not so much my age, it's my mileage.

Comment

How much fun would it have been to watch that C of C team all year?

And if they were healthy.....damn.

I thought our defense was outstanding tonight....and they shot nearly 60% in the 2nd half.

Great coach, great team. Hated to see one team lose tonight.

Comment

I'm all for the 1 and 1. Great game by both teams. Congratulations CofC for a good year. Hope we play the next flip flop at your place next year.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

we all know 1 for 1 with other like mid major programs don't happen without bracketbusters, please to be pulling your heads out........duhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town
                      we all know 1 for 1 with other like mid major programs don't happen without bracketbusters, please to be pulling your heads out........duhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

before this turns into something I'm just messing around :D

Comment

I was really impressed with the freshman Weideman. He's a really smart kid and when he develops his athleticism, he'll be a monster in the Southern conference, and would be in a lot.

Really, really, good player. He's going to be fun to watch.

Comment

One heck of a Cougar team! When all was lost they played their guts out! From one game, I would say that C of C is chalk full of gut check winners and helluva basketball players. Best player I've seen in Koch arena...maybe ever (though I can only remember back to the late 80s).
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                              I'm all for the 1 and 1. Great game by both teams. Congratulations CofC for a good year. Hope we play the next flip flop at your place next year.
                              According to that website, they're looking for a home and home starting next season and they're willing to start on the road..... Just saying.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X