BCS vs. Non-BCS Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCS vs. Non-BCS Audio

Yesterday's press conference was the most interesting of the year. A reporter from Kansas City asked about scheduling "mid-major" schools and Gregg was priceless! I've attached a link to the audio for you...also you can hear the entire Matt Braeuer interview as well. Tomorrow I will put up our interview with John Kresse...he is very entertaining! We have a great "Shocker Soundoff" starting at 3p...see you at Koch Arena!

Thanks for sharing. My favorite part other than the BSer talk, HCGM:"I wouldn't play us either". Reporter:"why"? Because they might lose".

Go Shocks!!!!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Good Shocker Soundoff today. Good interview with Bobby Cremmins. Tune in.

Comment

Let's hope this comments play in his head as other BCS schools come calling to tell him how much better he would have it there...

Check my bank account...
        Check my W2
        Check our facilities
        And how we travel
        And our players.....

Tell me that is mid-major 8)
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

At first HCGM was all

And then he was

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
              Thanks for sharing. My favorite part other than the BSer talk, HCGM:"I wouldn't play us either". Reporter:"why"? Because they might lose".

Go Shocks!!!!
              I believe it was "Because you're gonna' lose". Very matter-of-fact. Love it! Comments like that lead me to believe he will stick around for a little while, whether that's another year, two years or beyond; but he has some unfinished business to take care of.

Comment

Working...
              X