No announcement yet.

Retreivers 6-1, Impressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm enjoying the show so far. I really like the call-in spots with former coach Gene Smithson. Any chance that he will be at any of the games this year or at least live from the Shadow?

Comment

I like the Soundoff. Great show.

Hey, just noticed. When does the magazine come out.
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I am listening for the first time and the show is not bad. One point of constructive criticism: You and Randy sound a little desperate for people to show up and see you in person. Take it for what it is worth because I don’t live in Wichita anymore but if you do a good show people will listen and the Shadow will get more customers. Begging people to come by and see you gets annoying after a while.

P.S. Your trivia questions was very easy (which you admitted) – it could be a little harder.

Otherwise, I think it is a good show. I appreciate it.

Comment

The Soundoff show is great. I really like hearing from "Radar Gene with the Builtin Screen".

:wsu_posters:
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
          X