Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
    The thing to remember about that also is that while Creighton is deserving right now, WSU wins Arch Madness and all of a sudden we are a 2 team league.
    And there isn't anything keeping Drake and Creighton from both doing well in conference, and then having a different team win in St. Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
      The thing to remember about that also is that while Creighton is deserving right now, WSU wins Arch Madness and all of a sudden we are a 2 team league.
      I say, Shocks go undefeated the rest of the way and get back to the Sweet 16. :clap:
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

There's a lot of time left. There may still very well be four or five teams with 22 wins in the valley this year.

No wonder KU doesn't want to schedule any MVC teams...especially after being blasted by Bradley the year before last.

Comment

This has been my contention since jump street. The Shocks will win 21 games and end up in the top 3-4 in the Valley. That will not be enough for us to Dance. However, it just so happens to be our turn to win the Valley Tournament in St. Louiee---Lewey. So THAT we must do.

It has also been my contention since the day we hired HCGM, that we would have a better record this Season over all and in the Valley race than last Season. As you all know, last year, we started out as world beaters and the number 8 ranked in the Country followed by a serious nose-dive.

So this year will continue to have its thrills and shrills. When the dust settles and the curtain closes for another Season, if any of the above comes to pass, then we can honestly say----"Now that was progress and our Program is moving forward."
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
            This has been my contention since jump street. The Shocks will win 21 games and end up in the top 3-4 in the Valley. That will not be enough for us to Dance. However, it just so happens to be our turn to win the Valley Tournament in St. Louiee---Lewey. So THAT we must do.

It has also been my contention since the day we hired HCGM, that we would have a better record this Season over all and in the Valley race than last Season. As you all know, last year, we started out as world beaters and the number 8 ranked in the Country followed by a serious nose-dive.

So this year will continue to have its thrills and shrills. When the dust settles and the curtain closes for another Season, if any of the above comes to pass, then we can honestly say----"Now that was progress and our Program is moving forward."
            I think that this year, more than any before in recent history, we've got a great chance to win the Valley Tourney. IMO, we have as good a chance as any of the other teams, so why not us?

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan

I concur.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
              X