Time out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time out

Just can't understand if the Shockers lost the VCU game in the first half like they said on the post game show, and you half to take 1 of your 5 timeouts in the first half WHY?? did coach NOT call a timeout when they let the game get away??? I am Mad as hell!!!! It was supposed to be a great day with wins at the ECK and KOCH....
    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Re: Time out

Originally posted by shock10
    Just can't understand if the Shockers lost the VCU game in the first half like they said on the post game show, and you half to take 1 of your 5 timeouts in the first half WHY?? did coach NOT call a timeout when they let the game get away??? I am Mad as hell!!!! It was supposed to be a great day with wins at the ECK and KOCH....
    Taking a timeout for the sake of taking a timeout accomplishes nothing. There are four TV timeouts to explain to the players that they are getting out rebounded, out hustled and playing poor defense. There was really no big, out-of-control run by VCU that warranted an extra timeout in my opinion. I understand your being mad. There are a bunch of angry people out there right now.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

It seemed as though WSU came out early for the second half too. Why not? What's left to yell about? How many different ways can you demand, "HUSTLE!" and "REBOUND!"

Wasn't this the same wake-up call we got during the UCONN game, then the SDSU game, then the MSU game, then the UNI game, then the SIU game?

Comment

maybe this is the thread for this, but I think our body language is laconic. I know that rah-rah by itself is weak, but energy is huge...THAT, to me, made Ramon invaluble a couple back....

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
          laconic
          Not so sure this is what you meant.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
          X