No announcement yet.

Graham's out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Murry shanked those two free throws, ShockerFever, I had a real vision that we were going to lose the game. Sad but true. Murry is struggling at times, badly.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
      Originally posted by ShoxFan963
      Toure didn't have a terrible game, he just had some bad shots
      3 of 14, including 2 shanked first-half free throws.
      By bad shots I mean stupid shots not missed shots. He has got some open looks, but he just can't make anything this year. I can't really explain it, but something has to be going on with him whether it's the constant position changes or something personal.

I concur that Ben Smith is a playmaker. Great player. But he should never play 32 minutes in a game. Hatch was really missed last night.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
        Toure didn't have a terrible game, he just had some bad shots
        3 of 14, including 2 shanked first-half free throws.
        By bad shots I mean stupid shots not missed shots. He has got some open looks, but he just can't make anything this year. I can't really explain it, but something has to be going on with him whether it's the constant position changes or something personal.

I concur that Ben Smith is a playmaker. Great player. But he should never play 32 minutes in a game. Hatch was really missed last night.
        One can take that two ways. If you meant he shouldn't have to play that many minutes, hogwash. He averaged almost 32 mpg for the season last year and averaging a little over 26 minutes this year, he should be fresh and able to handle it.

If you meant he shouldn't have played that many minutes, that's another matter. If coach had more confidence in DK to play at least 25 minutes, in either situation, problem solved.

Comment

Working...
        X