Ticket available for VCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket available for VCU

PM me if you want a ticket. I've got 1 - Section 120, Row 25, 4 from the aisle. In between two family groups that are great people. The people on my right drive from Topeka to the games with their 3 sons.

I've had plans for Friday since before the BB dates were announced. That plus the early starting time really makes it tough for me to get to the game.

I have reluctantly concluded that I will go ahead with my plans, record the game and watch it either late Friday or Saturday. That leaves one fairly nice seat that I'd like to see filled.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Aargh, you have a PM

Comment

Anyone happen to have 2 tickets for this game? I would go by myself then just meet some friends at the Fieldhouse, but I'd like to bring at least one of them with me.
      :clap:

Comment

Call or email the ticket office. See if there are any GA tickets available. I'd almost bet that there will be GA tickets available near gme time.

Get to CKA around 5 and you're almost guaranteed to be able to buy a ticket.

If you have to work until 5 and then go to the game - that would probably be pushing your luck on getting a GA ticket at CKA.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
        X