This is your year - MVC Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is your year - MVC Champions

Below is an e-mail I received. Thought I'd share.

Okay, for all of you WSU Shocker fans out there - I need your help!!! With approval from Gregg Marshall (yes!), I am starting an email campaign to provide the men's basketball team support as they head into the final two critical weeks of the regular season. I believe this is the team that can win it all - it's just a mental thing now. I think a flood of upbeat encouraging emails to the team from loyal fans would be a simple but powerful way to help them know we believe in them and that they should believe in themselves. So, between now and end-of-day Tuesday 2/22, please send an email to jbogle@goshockers.com with a subject line of "This is your year - MVC Champions!" (no quotes). At the end of the day Tuesday 2/22, Jan Bogle (Gregg Marshall's adminstrative assistant) will compile and deliver these emails to the team and coaching staff leading into senior night against Creighton on Wednesday 2/23. What a great way to lift them up and give them an extra boost for the final two games!!! This is a great team that has given all of us an exciting and promising year!!! Let's show our support!!

Also, please send this request to anyone else that you think would like to support the shockers using the social media of your choice.

Thank you - Dave Glover

I nominate FSF to speak on behalf of ShockerNet.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
      You're missing the point. The point is VOLUME. The more the better. I got that e-mail myself yesterday (forwarded from someone who got it directly) and immediately sent my e-mail to the Shockers.

No one needs to "speak on behalf of Shockernet." Speak for yourself. Everyone should be sending a personal e-mail. It only takes a minutes. Go do it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
        You're missing the point. The point is VOLUME. The more the better. I got that e-mail myself yesterday (forwarded from someone who got it directly) and immediately sent my e-mail to the Shockers.

No one needs to "speak on behalf of Shockernet." Speak for yourself. Everyone should be sending a personal e-mail. It only takes a minutes. Go do it now!
        I think you have it right. It is volume and I'm sure a select few will be chosen to be read. So make em good! :whistle:

Comment

Done !!!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Hopefully after tonight, the email is still relevant.

It's still a good idea though and I will be emailing the team.

:posterwu:
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
              Hopefully after tonight, the email is still relevant.

It's still a good idea though and I will be emailing the team.

:posterwu:
              Have faith. Unless E'ville pulls a Jacob Pullen and has one player go out of his head, I think our guys are not going to let the Aces surprise them.

Comment

I've wanted to thank the team for their participation in the Cancer Walk and the character they demonstrated by sacrificing thier valuable "free" time to do that for others.

This was my opportunity to try to get a message to them about their character and the talent they possess to get the things they deserve with the character they've displayed.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Keep in mind that the Creighton game is senior night also so a special thanks to the our senior class might nice to include.

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21

I have to remind myself that humor is extremely hard to understand on a message board...
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                    X