ODU @ VCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODU @ VCU

Rams trail early in first half. ODU throwing a zone at them. VCU looks out of sync against it. I don't know maybe HCGM coaches with his head and not his testosterone and plays some zone...or not!!!

:wsu_posters:

Yeah, I'm watching it right now. Not doing much to help us right now, so I'm hoping they pick it up.

Comment

I'll say we stand a much better chance against VCU than ODU. They are carving up VCU's pressure. 45-29 ODU.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

If VCU loses today, they may very well finish the regular season 1-4 over the last 5 games and have an RPI 60-65.

Comment

You could say the same for us.

Comment

Do we play well against the zone?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              depends if you're talking about at home or on the road...

at home, we suck.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                I would like to explore how well the other team playes against our zone. Especially teams that have lightning quick guards like....let's say Northern Iowa. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
                  If VCU loses today, they may very well finish the regular season 1-4 over the last 5 games and have an RPI 60-65.
                  That's still a top 100 RPI win. I don't think we have many of those this year....

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh
                    That's still a top 100 RPI win. I don't think we have many of those this year....
                    We have to win it first.

Comment

Just 3 right now (Tulsa, UE, and UNI) and a chance to pick up a fourth one on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989
                        Just 3 right now (Tulsa, UE, and UNI) and a chance to pick up a fourth one on Tuesday.
                        I remember an article a month ago or so. It was written by a bracketologist that has studied at large bids. I believe he said almost every team that got a bid had at least 3 top 100 wins and one of them being a top 50 win. 5 top 100 wins would be the equivalent, imo. So, I'd say we are right on track if we have 3-4 more opportunities for top 100 wins.

Comment

VCU v. George Mason at noon on Tuesday for all the marbles in the CAA.

I love our brethren at GM, but go Rams.

Comment

VCU did not look any better than a 5th or 6th place team in the MVC.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                              VCU did not look any better than a 5th or 6th place team in the MVC.
                              But we have to play them at home.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                              X