Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevada at USU

On the deuce right now.

I really want to get those guys next year, but man you have to give them credit.

They play hard, and disciplined and with heart. And that crowd......wow.

You just missed The Scotsman. A deafening version of winning team losing team is in the offing before the top of the hour.

That crowd is just amazing. 10k people singing little tea pot during the freethrow was AWESOME. And yes he missed the shot.

Comment

When I see quotes about how great our crowd is, I take it with a grain of salt because I know we got nothing on Wild Bill and the Utes.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
        When I see quotes about how great our crowd is, I take it with a grain of salt because I know we got nothing on Wild Bill and the Utes.
        Totally agree shizzle, but I hope Wild Bill doesn't come lookin' for ya for insultin' his team.....they're the Aggies.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
          Originally posted by wu_shizzle
          Totally agree shizzle, but I hope Wild Bill doesn't come lookin' for ya for insultin' his team.....they're the Aggies.
          I'm glad they're getting some more national attention this year, they deserve it. That crowd is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxCO94
            That crowd is just amazing. 10k people singing little tea pot during the freethrow was AWESOME. And yes he missed the shot.
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Maybe this has been like this forever but last night seemingly ALL the students had matching reversible blue and white gloves that coordinated the various cheers....so beyond impressive it's not even funny.

I don't care what you try, it's not USU. Duke students are rank amateurs in comparison. It's USU, then about 20 steps down, then whomever is #2.

Comment

Working...
              X