No announcement yet.

A Growing Rivalry ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Missouri State says they play great basketball and Jove himself could not make me care, for what Bears fans say to Shockers, you'll agree, one writes on running water or air."

That would be like a secret, unknown code to Springfield for MSU's only true rival is literacy.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Ahhh who cares about the shirt? They don't call the place Misery State for nothing. Bears are just looking up to & aspiring to be where the Shockers are in the standings. Its just an expression of envy.
      It would be more fitting to substitute Omaha or Peoria, except Peoria has Big Al's.
      Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
        "Missouri State says they play great basketball and Jove himself could not make me care, for what Bears fans say to Shockers, you'll agree, one writes on running water or air."

That would be like a secret, unknown code to Springfield for MSU's only true rival is literacy.
        Well played :good:
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Dont you just love cheerleaders :goshocks: 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I'm sure glad that photo was blurred or my eyes might have been permanently damaged.

Comment

Mo St Where beauty meets the beast!
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

maybe i caused it with my sign last year...

Comment

Working...
                X