WuDrWu (DNP) 41
    Ixah (DNP) 40
    The mad hatter (DNP) 40
    wsushox1 (8) 36
    pogo (DNP) 35
    Downtown Shocker Brown (DNP) 26
    ShockerRadio (DNP) 16
    In the fast lane

If I hadn't put an extra point of trust in MSU I'd be alone in the lead!

Comment

Hey trop,

I should have had an 8 instead of a DNP.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Rocker
        Hey trop,

I should have had an 8 instead of a DNP.

Thanks.
        Corrected.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Trop, I'm beginning to think you don't like me. ;-)

I believe I had 7 for a total of 86 (not that it is going to make any difference).

Comment

Originally posted by SoulStar
            Wichita State 4
            Creighton 1
            Evansville 2
            Drake 1
            Northern Iowa 2
            I should have a 9 for this set of games instead of 7. Also, even though a 7 was recorded, my overall total increased by 8.

I believe my total should be 84, considering I was at 75 prior to this set of games.

Thanks in advance (and thanks for doing the work that goes into this).

Comment

Trop, would it be easier for you if you specified a standard format to be used by the participants.

We can either type the school name are use a standard set of abbreviations that you can specify. I think everyone should also make their lists in the same order which would be in the order you list that games.

Since you are doing all the work I think you should specify what works best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                Trop, would it be easier for you if you specified a standard format to be used by the participants.

We can either type the school name are use a standard set of abbreviations that you can specify. I think everyone should also make their lists in the same order which would be in the order you list that games.

Since you are doing all the work I think you should specify what works best for you.
                1972Shocker and SoulStar totals have been corrected.

Making the lists in the same order that I list the games is very helpful. I'll probably make errors anyway so thanks for your patience and honesty. It took me awhile to catch on to a few of the abbreviations used for a team or two, but it's not much of a problem now.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox

Making the lists in the same order that I list the games is very helpful.
                  I'll probably make errors anyway so thanks for your patience and honesty. It took me awhile to catch on to a few of the abbreviations used for a team or two, but it's not much of a problem now.
                  Easy method I use is to copy the original list as posted and then erase the non-winner and add the point value. Really easy and quick and, being as old as I am, I don't have to struggle to remember the games or the order.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu
                    Originally posted by tropicalshox

Making the lists in the same order that I list the games is very helpful.
                    I'll probably make errors anyway so thanks for your patience and honesty. It took me awhile to catch on to a few of the abbreviations used for a team or two, but it's not much of a problem now.
                    Easy method I use is to copy the original list as posted and then erase the non-winner and add the point value. Really easy and quick and, being as old as I am, I don't have to struggle to remember the games or the order.
                    I did that for the last set of games. Highly recommended. Works great.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                    X