Nate Robertson's rally gum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Robertson's rally gum

Anybody been watching the Tigers the last few weeks? Whenever they need to rally, Nate Robertson shoves a whole package of Big League Chew into his mouth. Last night he had the whole dugout doing it. Hilarious.

It would be even funnier if Jaime Bluma was in the dugout instead.

Comment

Jaime would have that place BUGGING out.

I like the gum idea myself.....don't have to try hiding it from the kids.

Comment

There was an article about it in the Detroit Free Press on Oct 24. Apparently he acquired the nickname Big Nate Chew

Also, if you didn't already know, Nate's got a blog going on MLBlogs.com - Nate Robertson's Gum Time

Comment

I think that same article was in the Eagle on the 24th. It is a great article and says alot about his character.

Comment

I was hoping to watch Nate pitch in Game 7 of the World Series tonight, but will not get the chance, he and the Tigers had a great run and it was fun watching one of our own do so well and make us proud. Congrats to Braden on getting ring #2.
            THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Nate had a great outing against the Indians this afternoon:
              8.2IP 4H 0R 0BB 3K

Looks like the Tigers will lose anyway as they have given up 3 runs in the 10th.

Comment

hilarious coincidence, nate's youngest brother, matt, has had the nickname "chewie" for years.

Comment

Look for Nate to keep the Tigers hot by beating the Royals tonight.

Detroit has pulled back to within 3 games of the wildcard lead, behind Seattle. Detroit is also back to within 1 game of the NYY's, after winning 3 of 4 this weekend.

Comment

Actually as a season ticket holder. I hope Nate goes a great 7 innings and gets a ND, with the Royals winning.

What can I say I would like my cake and eat it too.

Comment

Working...
                    X