Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruits have Stephenson smiling

AWOL

What, no predictions yet from KC and lawmaker about how many will sign pro instead?

Comment

Great class. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep it together.

Comment

I hope they do keep it together, but even Gene said one of them looks to be a good pro prospect.

Comment

Hopefully all of them will be good pro prospects, by the time they leave WSU! I would love to see them all stay, as I think this is one of the best classes that we have had in a long time.

Comment

11 in the early signing period seems high for you guys. I bet Gene isn't expecting them all to make it to campus.

Comment

We have 7 seniors and 2 juniors who will probably be gone after this year (Shafer and Capra), so probably planning on at least a couple not making it.

Comment

Dont forget Conor Gillaspie. He will more than likely be gone also.

Comment

whoops, didn't even look at position players, just Shafer and Capra jumped to mind...Kenny Williams has hinted that he'd leave also...so we'll see.

Comment

No hints needed about williams because he will be a senior unless he got a redshirt last season which I dont think he did.

Comment

He's listed as RJr on the roster

Comment

I just heard an interview with a 65 year old Oklahoman that sounds just like Gene....

Leon Russell!

Comment

Like a rubber neck giraffe, you look into my past
                          Well, baby you're just to blind to see.

I'm up in the spotlight, oh does it feel right
                          The altitude seems to really get to me.
                          I'm up on the tightwire linked by life and the funeral pyre
                          Putting on a show for you to see.

Comment

Nicely played HS.

BTW, I had the opportunity to see Leon perform a couple months ago. Dude is aging fast; I suspect a rough life is to blame. Fun show, and man does he have a good band.

Comment

RHP Jordan Cooper (6-2, 200), Shawnee Heights -- 11-2 with a 1.38 ERA as a junior, invited to Cape Cod Classic

His is ranked by Baseball America as the No. 62 of the Top 100 of the 2008 Commitments.

Comment

Working...
                              X