Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU recruiting class #24 nationally

Illinois State (#40) only other MVC team mentioned

WICHITA, Kan. ? Wichita State has the 24th-best recruiting class in the nation according to Collegiate Baseball.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

So where's the new state superpowers KU and KSU?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

who is the senior Mitch Mormann?

Comment

I think Tyshawn Taylor might play baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by baseball06
          I wondered the same thing....is there any relation?

Comment

So in 3 years can we expect this team to be at least a Top 25 team?

Comment

Originally posted by baseball06
              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

A nice honor and some good pub. I can't wait for baseball season to start.

Comment

Working...
                X