Early look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early look

Stucky and Kerans will be playing this weekend in Wichita in the Mid America World Series West. I have the schedule posted on my site.

The Sluggers Blue team will be at Newman against the Oklahoma Outlaws at 3pm on Thursday (today) and will play back to back at the Eck on Friday at 3 and 5:30 against the Prospects, and the Dallas Redds. Then on Saturday, they play the KC Sluggers at Wichita South at 10am and the MoKan Giants right after.

Good chance to see some good baseball :clap: :yahoo:

Please provide the link to your website.
    Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

May have to look on the baseball link there. Several new items have gone up this morning including one story on an outfielder from Manhattan the Shockers are interested in.

Comment

Thanks Hovpen I will check it out Saturday
        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Josh Halbert's Okla. City Outlaws play at 3 Sat. at the Eck followed by the Wichita Sluggers Red at 5 30. Sluggers have Coughenour I think. Also Arens a chance to see 3 new Shockers today. :wsu_posters: :clap: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
          First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

No, Coughenour and Arens play with Mike's Wichita Reds team, not the Sluggers Red. They will be in the passtime tournament next week.

Comment

Thanks I guess I go next week also. I saw Josh Halbert play I missed his first at bat but he went 2-3 with 2 RBI after that as a leadoff hitter and played third base. Looked pretty good.

Comment

Any chance the Okla. Travelers are going to be here next week?

Comment

not according to this

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
                    Thanks I guess I go next week also. I saw Josh Halbert play I missed his first at bat but he went 2-3 with 2 RBI after that as a leadoff hitter and played third base. Looked pretty good.
                    Was a good semi-finals game. I thought that perhaps the Wolverines kind of ran themselves out of playing in the championship game, and the Outlaws ran themselves into it. Final 3-1 Outlaws and the Wolverines had the winning run at the plate.

Since there were no Kansas teams in the finals, I went home to process photos, mow the lawn, etc. and get ready for the Passtime this week.

Comment

Working...
                    X