Missouri State vs Shox -- Game 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri State vs Shox -- Game 3

Shockers look for a series sweep. A RBI single by Coy gives WSU a 1-0 advantage at the end of the 1st inning.

GRLevel3 radar image from the Wichita TDWR radar in the rain out thread. Updates around ~6 minutes.

I've got stuff going on and I can't really listen to the game. I came here to check the score, didn't find it, turned on ShockerRadio - and did it in the middle of MSU's 6-run, 10-batter, 5-hit, 1 error inning.

Dang! I should have kept working on my other stuff.

MSU - 6
    WSU - 1

At least it's still early in the game. It's the bottom of the third - I think.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

This is the type of game that tells me no way WSU wins the valley tourney.

No way they can put together 4-5 good games in a row needed to win the tourney.

Comment

Dr. Jeykl meet Mr. Hyde.

Comment

Getting real ugly.

What I don't understand is they said no way you get Lowell time in a game like this. What? should be a perfect situation, just go out there and work on your stuff and arm strength, who cares what the result is.

They will need him ready to start and go 5 innings by tourney if they want any sort of chance at it.

Comment

Springer hitting a slump right now is not good timing at all.

Comment

Bradley blows a lead in the bottom of the 8th.....HBP, BB, SAC, SINGLE, SF tie it up for the Redbirds going to the 9th.

I doubt many of us are surprised by the continued lack of focus and desire by this year's team....it's shown up before and it showed up again today and it's more than probable it will show up at the most inopportune time in the Valley tourney.

Comment

We cant stand success. We win two straight and coast. We load the bases and don't compete.

Comment

You can officially say the regular season champion trophy will be delievered to the campus of ISU Red.

Comment

Well that was 3 wasted hours of my life that I'll never get back.

How could you let such a horrible batting team that you dominated in two games take it to you like that?

2 sweeps for the year? Yeah, that's not what Champions do and it certainly shows we really only have 2 pitchers... and then the rest.

My prediction for the Valley tourney: Breeze through the first two, and then it's barbecue.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

guess it seemed like batting practice today for Misery State after seeing Coop and TK.

Comment

Bradley scores in the top of the 13th to lead 7-6.

Redbirds answer in the bottom of the inning to tie..and leave 2 on.

Playing in the 14th.

Comment

Bradley grabs the lead with a double in the top of the 13th.

Illinois State ties it in the bottom half, strands the winning run at 3rd.

On to the 14th...

Comment

Braves score 1 in the 14th..... still batting.

Comment

2 outs and the Redbirds intentionally walk the dangerous Brain Martin to load 'em up for Bradley.

Can Sullivan deliver a HUGE 2 out hit for the Braves?

Comment

Working...
                              X