Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion Line

Someone (maybe one of us???) posted in Eagle Opinion Line today:

"Here's the dream team of coaches to replace him (Gene): head coach Eric Wedge, assistant coach Kevin Hooper and pitching coach Travis Wyckoff."

Thoughts, anyone?

:shock:
    Omaha Dreamin'
    ShoxJ32

I think our salray range for baseball coaches would have to be similar to what we're paying for basketball.

Wedge is still considered a viable candidate as a MLB manager. Hoop is probably moving that direction. I think it's a nice dream, but it could never happen.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
      I think our salray range for baseball coaches would have to be similar to what we're paying for basketball.

Wedge is still considered a viable candidate as a MLB manager. Hoop is probably moving that direction. I think it's a nice dream, but it could never happen.
      Wedge you couldn't get, I don't think. However Hooper has a very long way to go before cracking the mlb managerial position.

Hooper or Mark Staniford would be my choice. Mark has had a big fingerprint on the local talent around here since late 90's due to sluggers teams, camps, etc. I think he would be able to hit the ground running with recruiting.

Comment

Working...
      X