X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't chance get the call.

Comment

F**k.

Let's hope we have enough offense to get the series win tomorrow.

Goodnight.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Score?

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt
          Score?
          The good guys just lost 7-4.
          ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

Can't win them all. We all knew relief pitching was going to be a huge questionmark for this team, and Gene's philosophy of sacrificing defense for some guys who can hit backfired tonight.

I can't stand losing games like this. I'd rather been boatraced 15 to 0 in the first 5 innings than give away the win like this game. Oh well. If we win tomorrow, I'll get over it faster.

Comment

They gave it up in the 9th?

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt
                They gave it up in the 9th?
                Long Beach scored 4 in the 8th. WSU went 1,2,3 in the 9th.

Have to regroup & win the series tomorrow. Hopefully, Brent can solve the relief pitching & develop a closer.

Comment

Blah... I just 'had' to turn the game on after work when we were up 4-3... my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                    Gene's philosophy of sacrificing defense for some guys who can hit backfired tonight.
                    That really isn't true. The errors were Lassley, McKeever and Grimes - there isn't anybody going to be playing ahead of these guys regardless.

Shox did a lose an opportunity tonight as this was a winnable game that you cannot have a bullpen giving up a 4 spot in the 8th. But then again, lots of blame to go around. Hitting beyond Jones clutch hit was putrid with 8 strikeouts. The fielding by Veterans was crap.

Tomorrow is another day and instead of great trip to LBS, they can still have a good one. Lets see how they bounce back.

Comment

Working...
                    X