Camo Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camo Hat

I was in town yesterday and went to the game and I saw a guy wearing a Camo Shocker baseball hat, it had the baseball WU on it, I saw Tyler Grimes with the same hat on the electronic media guide on goshockers.com. I was wondering where you can get them, I really want one, and am hoping I could get it online, since I won't be back in Wichita for couple weeks, but if anyone knows what store carries them, I will try and stop and get one, next time I'm in Wichita. Thanks for the help.
    THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

They had them in the merchandise store at the stadium for the FGC series, but did not go in there mon or tues, so I can't say if they still have them or not.
    Your best bet is to call Shelly in the baseball office. She is always helpfull and might be able to get you squared away.

Comment

Originally posted by MizzouShockerFan
      They had them in the merchandise store at the stadium for the FGC series, but did not go in there mon or tues, so I can't say if they still have them or not.
      Your best bet is to call Shelly in the baseball office. She is always helpfull and might be able to get you squared away.
      Thanks, I didn't see them in the store, so I will give Shelley a call.
      THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

I looked and could not find them, may they were hidden with the Camo color?
        Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Working...
        X