No announcement yet.

New Sunday Throwback Uni's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just badass. I like all of our sets, actually, but I'm psyched to see those come around again.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I really dug them. Gene didn't wear the stirrups though.

Also I hate that we can't buy actual unis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
        I really dug them. Gene didn't wear the stirrups though.

Also I hate that we can't buy actual unis.
        Gene and Brent were the only ones in uniform not showing the high socks. JT had 'em up right.

I would think 10 and 24 would be all for the stirrups, being old-school guys. They could wear their ones from '89!

I liked our "Sunday Throwbacks" look. I think long, baggy baseball pants look ridiculous.

Comment

The throwbacks are great. I don't like the long baggy pants. Just looks sloppy. I'll take the knickerbockers, long socks and stirrups any day. Reminds me of my time as a baseball playing yout.

:yes:
          "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Throwbacks are nice ! :good:

Comment

Originally posted by sandyrains
              Throwbacks are nice ! :good:

:good:
              "If you're not first, you're last"

Comment

Seems like more and more schools are going with throwbacks. We have done them the last few years. The ones we wore last year were absolutely gorgeous.

Auburn also has a great throwback, one of my favorites:

Comment

Nice lookin uniforms, I would like to see the shockers come back to the 89 jerseys.

Comment

We did the same thing last year and i just didn't like the STATE thing. Would have preferred Texas State on them but the unis are nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X