Rubber Match -- Shox v. FGCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber Match -- Shox v. FGCU

I'm guessing this will be the smallest big-game crowd in many a year.

Go Shox!
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

I will be there with my radio on. Hoping for 2 shocker wins.
    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

The new live stats format and presentation just bites!

Comment

Shox taking advantage of FGC gifts. 4-0 WSU after a McKeever double & Coy single.

I agree Ashockalypse, haven't heard anybody that likes it.

Comment

Bot 2: Hall triples with 1 out but is left stranded.

Top 3: McKeever picks up his 1st error, giving FGC runners on corners with one out. Charlie Lowell gets a double play to end the inning :yahoo:

Bot 3: Shox have bases loaded with 2 outs :clap:. Coy hit by pitch. 5-0 Shox!

Top 4: Groundout scores 1 run for FGC. 5-1 Shox. Grimes makes a great play of a deflection off the pitchers mound to stop further FGC damage.

Bot 4: Springer grounds out, but run scores for the Shockers 6-1. Lassley gets picked off.

Comment

How many HBP???
            ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

4 hbp in game. 3 this inning.

Comment

8-1 Bascue with a 2 rbi single.

Comment

Top 6: 8-2. FGC has bases loaded. Charlie looking tired & he's pulled, Johnson in. Johnson spears a line drive to end the inning.

Bot 6: Springer ground ruled double scores Lassley. 9-2 Shox :clap:

Comment

Jones crushes a fastball for a 3 run homerun. 6 runs home this inning & 11 batters come to the plate for Wichita State.

O'Brien 2 rbi single. 14-2 Shox :clap:

FGC scratches across a run after a ground out. 14-3 Shox!

Comment

Originally posted by twister17e
                      Jones crushes a fastball for a 3 run homerun. 6 runs home this inning & 11 batters come to the plate for Wichita State.

O'Brien 2 rbi single. 14-2 Shox :clap:
                      Good to see those two doing well.

Comment

Bennett goes yard for his 1st homerun as a Shocker. WSU has 15 homeruns now on the season. 15-3 now.

Comment

15-3 final, Wichita State wins the series 2-1. Mitch Caster gets a double play to end the game.

Comment

At least there will be a big discount @ sports time

Comment

Good job by the baseball Shockers today. This series is a really nice win.

Now, let's stomp Central Arkansas and then take some names on the roadtrip out west.

Comment

Working...
                              X