W.T.F? Brian Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.T.F? Brian Flynn

I know that with my mad cow I am losing it but when did this happen?

From the Eagle this morning.

Notes — Lefty Brian Flynn will pitch for WSU today against host South Alabama. Game time is noon....Saturday's game was moved up by tournament officials when the South Alabama-North Florida game ended early.... Both WSU and South Alabama are 2-0. However, South Alabama had to rally to defeat North Florida, a team WSU beat 14-4.... This year is WSU's fifth in the tourney. The Shockers are 10-3.... Right fielder Ryan Jones threw out Crooks at third base to end the sixth inning.
    Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

well if it was April 1 - that would be your answer.
    I'm pretty sure I heard on the radio that Charlie Lowell would be the starter. My suspicion is the Eagle just screwed up.

The other alternative is maybe Gene decided to go ROGUE. If FSU can cheat and go to the CWS and not get punished he can too. Gene talked to some of Flynn professors and they found some "missing" papers and he's now eligible. It is Gene own version of Catch me if you can? Leonardo DiCaprio will play Gene in the movie version.

Comment

Its the eagle screwing up again.
      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Its the eagle screwing up again.
        Correct, just verifed by Shelly that is not correct.
        Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

That's just inexcusable... Even if Flynn was eligible Lowell would be starting. Even someone that knows nothing about WSU baseball should know our first three starters for this year were decided June 1st of 2009!!!

Comment

The sportscasters on KAKE did the same thing last Sunday when Ryan Jones was on.He had to remind them Flynn was ineligable.The sports Media in this city is pathetic.

Comment

KAKE's sports department is by FAR the worst out there. It has really gone downhill over the last several years.

You know it's bad when I wish they had James Sido back.. :roll:
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                KAKE's sports department is by FAR the worst out there. It has really gone downhill over the last several years.

How about Jonathan Coachman, is see he's doing some ESPN stuff now.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                  Originally posted by ShockerFever

How about Jonathan Coachman, is see he's doing some ESPN stuff now.
                  Ah, the Coach. Yep, he has a steady spot at Sportscenter.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                  X