Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio

Having a hard time finding anyone at stations with the answer: Does anyone know if you can listen to Friday's game later in the day via anyone's website, as I won't be home for the afternoon?
    Omaha Dreamin'
    ShoxJ32

KNSS 1330 is listed so I will assume you can listen via knss website or shockerradio.com

Comment

Re: Radio

Originally posted by ShoxJ32
      Having a hard time finding anyone at stations with the answer: Does anyone know if you can listen to Friday's game later in the day via anyone's website, as I won't be home for the afternoon?
      You can listen to the podcast later at this link.

Here's the archive for all the 2010 games.

Comment

I don't care what station or website you can catch the game on I WON'T LISTEN!!!! I am boycotting all WSU Radion Broadcasts this season because Bill Manus and Gary Hardman are money hungry fools resulting in them not inviting Terry Elliot back after many many seasons of doing color for the Shocker Baseball games.

It's a tragidy their HUGE EGOS got in the way of a broadcast that was very good!!!
        Shox2

Comment

It's also a shame J&TFM or Bill Manus and Gary Hardman didn't pay Elliot the money he was due for broadcasting games and for selling WSU Radio. He made them hundreds of thousands of dollars year after year. Pretty good example the owner of a human resource company sets for all of his clients!!! (speaking of Bill Manus and Syndeo Outsourcing)
          Shox2

Comment

Originally posted by Shox2
            It's also a shame J&TFM or Bill Manus and Gary Hardman didn't pay Elliot the money he was due for broadcasting games and for selling WSU Radio. He made them hundreds of thousands of dollars year after year. Pretty good example the owner of a human resource company sets for all of his clients!!! (speaking of Bill Manus and Syndeo Outsourcing)
            Go grind this axe elsewhere.

I will miss Terry a great deal, however avoiding listening to games is a non-starter. With 20-some road games, pre-game/post-game, etc. you'd miss half the fun.

BTW, I'm giving up Brussels Sprouts for Lent.

--'85.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I will be listening to the game from my blackberry on "Radio Companion" at 1pm.

Here is to a great baseball Season!!!!!! And a Shocker Win with alot of Bats!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock

Here is to a great baseball Season!!!!!! And a Shocker Win with alot of Bats!!!!!
                "Did someone say BATS? I LOVE to count bats...mwah hah hah hah hah..."

Go Shocks! (Yeah, I forgot to listen today, I promise to do better...)

And it's a shame about Terry Elliot getting screwed by "the man", but that's the nature of broadcasting, and those companies don't care about what fans think. Unless you organize a boycott of all Shocker broadcast sponsors, nothing's going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85
                  Originally posted by Shox2
                  Go grind this axe elsewhere.

I will miss Terry a great deal, however avoiding listening to games is a non-starter. With 20-some road games, pre-game/post-game, etc. you'd miss half the fun.

BTW, I'm giving up Brussels Sprouts for Lent.

--'85.
                  Where else are we going to grind this axe?

Of course we are going to listen but it is still going to be an inferior product.

Comment

Originally posted by podunkboy
                    Originally posted by SB Shock

"Did someone say BATS? I LOVE to count bats...mwah hah hah hah hah..."

Go Shocks! (Yeah, I forgot to listen today, I promise to do better...)

And it's a shame about Terry Elliot getting screwed by "the man", but that's the nature of broadcasting, and those companies don't care about what fans think. Unless you organize a boycott of all Shocker broadcast sponsors, nothing's going to happen. [/img]
                    Today's number was 14!

Comment

... but it is still going to be an inferior product.
                      No way. Shane Dennis is a much more polished announcer / analyst than TE. His insight due to his position within Shocker baseball brings much more to the table. He is great at play-by-play in Mike's absence. IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                      X