WSU @ KU 2/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU @ KU 2/23

According to the Kansan KU opens with a doubleheader Monday evening in Minneapolis. That's some tough travel to get back to Lawrence Tuesday for a 5 pm game.

Hopefully the field will be clear of snow by Tuesday.

Comment

Anyone have a snow plow we can use to clear the field? ;-)

Comment

KU game has been cancelled.
        ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

Originally posted by WSU_Mom
          Really? They've already called it? (Not that I blame them, as playing baseball on a couple inches of snow and ice doesn't sound all that appealing).

Comment

From the word I got, it will be rescheduled "soon".
            ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

That's what I heard when Kevin Hall was on OTL last night.

Comment

From the word I got, it will be rescheduled "soon".
                So they're actually going to reschedule a game? I can't remember the last time we rescheduled a game...usually they just schedule Friends or Newman in place of a cancelled game.

Comment

One question I never thought to ask last fall when the new turf was being installed:

How do you remove snow from the field without damaging it ? I realize the game`s at Lawrence but I know Wichita can get snow in March and April.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
                    One question I never thought to ask last fall when the new turf was being installed:

How do you remove snow from the field without damaging it ? I realize the game`s at Lawrence but I know Wichita can get snow in March and April.
                    Freshmen and a lot of snow shovels.
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                      Originally posted by BenWSU

Freshmen and a lot of snow shovels.
                      Or Freshman with a lot of hair dryers.

Comment

Real baseball players don't have hair dryers. :clap:

Comment

But do they wear Old Spice, sit on a horse, and "smell like a man, man?"
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Just downloaded the podcast, Gene mentioned they are trying to reschedule in Lawrence on April 21st.

Comment

KU game has been canceled, game replaced with Tabor on March 31 at 7pm. Go Shockers Article

Comment

Working...
                              X