I want something like this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want something like this...

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

The fact that this is OSU is kind of gross. But the wallpapers are sweet. I'd love to have shocker versions of this for baseball season.
    Goo Shockers

"The Cowboys Are Coming"

hahaha yeah

Comment

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee
        http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7500&ATCLID=3700939
        I think the point was

Theirs >> ours

The cap/glove/glasses one is pretty sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
          I think the point was

Theirs >> ours

You mean you don't want a canary yellow desktop with Gene looking out at you every day? : )
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
            "The Cowboys Are Coming"

hahaha yeah
            Wasn't there a movie made about that? Brokeback something or other I think.
            :lol:
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Our athletic department has always been sub-par with regards to fan graphics. Is it really that hard to turn the team poster into a wallpaper and put it on the website?

The images we have available to us are at least a year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                I think the point was

Theirs >> ours

Absolutely +1000

And Royal I agree. I can't even find photo albums of games on Goshockers.com. The only way you can get quality photos of Shocker events is from the Eagle.

I feel like making wallpapers wouldn't be that hard either. I just don't understand.
                Goo Shockers

Comment

I recommended having students in the arts department submit wallpapers.

Comment

Working...
                  X