Counting down the days...

:posterwu:
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Fever in full meltdown mode, im pretty much there with ya buddy
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Just remember your hitching your hopes to 30-27 team that finished 4th in the MVC last year. We all hope that was just a huge aberration but I'm just saying ...

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
        Just remember your hitching your hopes to 30-27 team that finished 4th in the MVC last year. We all hope that was just a huge aberration but I'm just saying ...
        Just what I was going to say, after last year there were lots of issues that needed to be fixed. Time will tell if they have been or not. I still can not wait to see what this season has in store (been looking forward to it even before tonight's horrible loss).

:goshocks:

Comment

One sport is trending back up, the other back to the pisser..

I'll take my chances with the sport with the better history.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I just looked at the calendar last night and I see I'll be in KC on the 23rd so I guess I better pop over to Lawrence.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
              I just looked at the calendar last night and I see I'll be in KC on the 23rd so I guess I better pop over to Lawrence.
              I will be wishing good travels and good weather for you and the Shox. Nothing would please me more than to get our very first win againts K-Who at their place.

Comment

Bad break for the beakers. I plan on making it up to this game as well, just hope this is one of the warm days they say might come between now and April 1st and not another day of snow, which I have heard is all a prediction between now and April 1.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basebal...=ncaabb,218539
                THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Myself and 2 others are making the trip to Lawrence.I'm sure there will be plenty more heading up for the opener.

Comment

Also making the drive up. I have a feeling we are going to shut them out.

Comment

I was just about to start a thread like this. Through the '90s, at about January 1, the questions began, "When does baseball start?"

In all seriousness, I am very excited about the prospects of this baseball season. It'll be my first in Wichita since 2005.

Comment

Baseball has been a savior for WSU fans. I'm hoping this year team suprises everybody and the program gets it's swagger back and finally gets to a long over due CWS.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                          Baseball has been a savior for WSU fans. I'm hoping this year team suprises everybody and the program gets it's swagger back and finally gets to a long over due CWS.
                          Getting to CWS might be a surprise but I think it's expected that they will be back to normal this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X