From down the Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From down the Hall

Junior outfielder Kevin Hall will be writing weekly articles on Shocker baseball for the second-straight year.

Looks like Kevin Hall will be our inside the locker room reporter this year, always been a fan of these

:goshocks:

Kevin sounds like he's going to be a good inside source. I like his writing style and he seems to have a good sense of humor. I look forward to reading these throughout the season.

Comment

I don't know. I think Sully should be worried.

:good:

Comment

Kevin does a great job. I love his sense of humor.
        Lines like this crack me up:
        " I know that Wichita State has a dominant bowling team, but after witnessing the baseball team’s attempt to knock down the pins, it is apparent that those skills aren’t inherited by simply attending school here."

Comment

I enjoy reading Kevin's articles. Hopefully, this team can bring WSU back to Omaha again. It's our last chance to play in Rosenblatt Stadium :(.

Couple of points I found interesting:
          Most players have drastically increased their strength as well as size.
          Hopefully, this difference will show in our at bats.

After working out and practicing with this team through the off-season, I am happy I’m playing on this team as opposed to against it. We will be salty.
          Let's go to Omaha to play the big boys not Creighton :yahoo: :clap:.

Comment

thats what I took from seeing most of them last week. The whole team is behemoth haha

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
              thats what I took from seeing most of them last week. The whole team is behemoth haha
              But can they hit a curveball? Man I hope so. I'm very ready to enjoy some offense and a few longballs. I think we're due.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle
                Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                But can they hit a curveball? Man I hope so. I'm very ready to enjoy some offense and a few longballs. I think we're due.
                I sure as hell hope so

Comment

Do we have any 30 something looking kind of men that LSU used to run out against us? Those LSU guys looked like they had full body hair before they turned 12.

Comment

New article from Hall. I, too, just love his writing style!
                    ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

So far K-Hall gets an A+ from me for his weekly blog on Shocker Baseball. Very entertaining reading.

Junior outfielder Kevin Hall will be writing weekly articles on Shocker baseball for the second-straight year.

Kudos to Kevin.

:clap:

Comment

Nice to hear Capra and Pelfrey are working out with the Shox.This can only help our guys get ready.

Comment

New posting today... I am really beginning to look forward to Hall's weekly updates! Great stuff.
                          ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

I see K-Hall is a fellow practitioner of tautology.

(Thanks to TMH for my increased vocabulary)

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                              I see K-Hall is a fellow practitioner of tautology.

(Thanks to TMH for my increased vocabulary)
                              there are some numbers that matter more than others.

83-No, not Gene’s age

Comment

Working...
                              X