This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads in Sand?

Guess everyone prefers to keep their heads in the sand (since my last thread was locked by the staff). I personally believe character counts, and Gene Stephenson is good at snowing lots of people--including his wife--but trust me, his character is severely warped. Just keep your heads in the sand. I predict his season next year will be as bad as the last, because he is so consumed with hatred for a wife whom he can't control anymore. Unfortunately, too much power corrupts.

Time to start looking for a new coach.

You are a ray of sunshine.

Comment

Maybe the Queen is Paula?

No I bet she is an ex love of the Coach who was cast aside for a new younger model.
      Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

After cleaning the sand out of ears, much still looks the same. The real world isn't fair to everyone.

I'm sorry your "King" cast you aside for a newer, shinier model.

With your pleasant attitude I can't imagine why. But I will say if you have something other than generic accusations to back your libel, then lay it out there.

Of course, that would mean giving away the manner in which you were so unfairly scorned...and you couldn't do that.

Comment

Let me be clear. I am neither Gene's ex-wife nor his ex-lover. I am a family member who has witnessed this debacle. If he will do these things to a wife who gave him nothing but support for 43 years (working 2 or 3 jobs to support him and his dream before he became "famous"), imagine what he does to others?

Nuf said. Everyone can move on. Sorry I cast doubt on your "King".

Comment

Re: Heads in Sand?

Originally posted by Queen of Diamonds
            Guess everyone prefers to keep their heads in the sand (since my last thread was locked by the staff). I personally believe character counts, and Gene Stephenson is good at snowing lots of people--including his wife--but trust me, his character is severely warped. Just keep your heads in the sand. I predict his season next year will be as bad as the last, because he is so consumed with hatred for a wife whom he can't control anymore. Unfortunately, too much power corrupts.

Time to start looking for a new coach.
            It's interesting that you bring up "sand" since the NCAA will call its version of beach volleyball by the name SAND VOLLEYBALL. Can you imagine anything sillier?

Except, of course, for a Star Trek fan who can't refrain from talking about "warping." Which "warp speed" is "severely warped," anyway? :lol:
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
              Maybe the Queen is Paula?

No I bet she is an ex love of the Coach who was cast aside for a new younger model.

I am thinking of the one scene from High Plains Drifter..........

Comment

Re: Heads in Sand?

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                It's interesting that you bring up "sand" since the NCAA will call its version of beach volleyball by the name SAND VOLLEYBALL. Can you imagine anything sillier?

Except, of course, for a Star Trek fan who can't refrain from talking about "warping." Which "warp speed" is "severely warped," anyway? :lol:

:blink:

Spangler I think you need to lay off the sauce before 5. We have a game tonight you know.

Comment

Well, Queen, its wierd you mention family member, but not of whom. Ex wife? Ex lover? Ex player?

You know I got laid off this year, and the guy I trained how to his job got to keep it because he made less money.

Can't imagine that multi million dollar company stays in business for much longer...

Oh wait, this isn't PBS or Lifetime B!tch Network where everyone lives happy ever after.

Good life lesson last night about thw world we live in on 'Greys Anatomy' of all places.

If you fall out of a boat and get two arms and a leg chopped off by the propeller, don't expect those fake friends you have to miss their concert, or in this case their baseball team...

Comment

I know I don't run this site any longer, but please show me a college sports message board where someone who has no other purpose to be there other than grind an ax with a player/coach, doesn't have their topics locked and get banned. Yet, you are surprised by the treatment you are getting.

Your opinion may be accurate and valid, but these message boards are for fans, not disgruntled family attempting to defame and sway opinion.

Comment

Lock the thread and ban this clown!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen of Diamonds
                        Let me be clear. I am neither Gene's ex-wife nor his ex-lover. I am a family member who has witnessed this debacle. If he will do these things to a wife who gave him nothing but support for 43 years (working 2 or 3 jobs to support him and his dream before he became "famous"), imagine what he does to others?

Nuf said. Everyone can move on. Sorry I cast doubt on your "King".
                        Queen, there are alot of people out there with skeletons in their closet that isn't pretty we just aren't high profile people. I am sure you have plenty of dirty laundry you don't want aired. Do your skeletons or my skeletons keep us from doing our job? No, they don't. So GS personal life is really not our business. He is a good coach and respected by his players and peers. That is all that is needed to be known.

Comment

Working...
                        X