X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephenson Back in Court

See where Stephenson was back in court.

This time he was cheating his now ex wife (of 43 years) out of the personal belongings that she left behind when she couldn't put up with his bad behavior any more. Maybe now that he has a 9000 sq.ft. house, pool, hot tub and all the goodies to himself he can start winning games again?

Comment

This time he was cheating his now ex wife (of 43 years) out of the personal belongings that she left behind when she couldn't put up with his bad behavior any more.
      Why did it take her 43 years to wise up?

I guess she liked it for most of the time because she put up with it.

She is not very bright if you ask me.
      Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
        This time he was cheating his now ex wife (of 43 years) out of the personal belongings that she left behind when she couldn't put up with his bad behavior any more.
        Why did it take her 43 years to wise up?

I guess she liked it for most of the time because she put up with it.

She is not very bright if you ask me.
        Well Shirley, I'm gonna have to take up for the ex here. You don't know what their relationship was or is. Maybe Queen does (possibly from living it) but she sure should keep it to herself. It does no one any good to rehash this crap. But to say Mrs. Stephenson was not very bright to put up with what went on is unfair. Only Mr. and Mrs. Stephenson know the exact circumstances of their lives, and that is the way it should be. I just take exception to Queen bringing it up again. Let it die.

Comment

Working...
        X