WHAT AM I MISSING?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT AM I MISSING?????????

I don't see Travis Bennett listed on the new roster!! Have I missed something?

roster

You've missed the fact that this isn't the new roster. None of the frosh are listed there yet eitther.

Same thing for men's basketball. There was a thread on this subject somewhere else a week or two ago. l have no idea what the delay is. One would think the baseball roster would get updated soon since the annual intersquad series starts in Oct.

Comment

This delay is ridiculous. our new players need to be recognized. What good explanation could there be for this. Bryce Brown was shown on Tenessee's roster a month and a half ago. Where the hell is the rest of our teams. :-x

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse
        This delay is ridiculous. our new players need to be recognized. What good explanation could there be for this. Bryce Brown was shown on Tenessee's roster a month and a half ago. Where the hell is the rest of our teams. :-x
        I suggest you send a message to someone on this list...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Thanks WStateU. I just sent Eric the question. I guess I should have thought of that myself.

Comment

Perhaps they don't have the staff numbers they've had in previous seasons. If they've cut back to save money, I don't blame them.

Comment

Seems like last year the website wasn't updated till after fall ball maybe due to roster moves with a player or 2 deciding to leave or a walk on making the team. I also think they take the team picture in the fall once the team is set and is put on the website the same time they update the players.

Comment

btw ... roster's been updated for a few days now ...

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

At least no one freaking out about there only being 9 players on the Mens Basketball roster....

Comment

Working...
                  X