Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collegiate Baseball's Recruiting Rankings

Thanks CharlieHog.
    Shox come in at #19 (11 recruits with 8 frosh), but I'm a little surprised to see UNL at #13 (21 recruits with 16 frosh!).

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas
      Thanks CharlieHog.
      Shox come in at #19 (11 recruits with 8 frosh), but I'm a little surprised to see UNL at #13 (21 recruits with 16 frosh!).
      hopefully they counted correctly in baseball. :good:

Comment

Thanks CharlieHog.

Sometimes these rankings take a fair bit of quantity into account, along with quality.
        YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Thanks CharlieHog.
          Fall tryouts here they come!

Comment

Damn, I didn't see the #1 program in the state, k-who, mentioned anywhere in the rankings or the next grouping. Must have been written by someone that just doesn't understand that WSU has been passed.

Comment

Hey pogo I was thinking the same thing.
              I hope I don't see them in there with us for a really long time. After all this State's only big enough for us. Sorry k-who....you must exit.

Comment

I think KU is quite content being the top football program in the state and one of the top basketball programs in the country.

Comment

I think KU is quite content being the top football program in the state and one of the top basketball programs in the country.
                  I think the word you were looking for was smug not content.

Comment

It doesn't really take much to be the best football program in the state. Besides that, I might argue that Butler could be considered the top football program anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
                      It doesn't really take much to be the best football program in the state. Besides that, I might argue that Butler could be considered the top football program anyway.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The listing has WSU having two 4-YR-TRAN. I am assuming this refers to the like of Travis Bennett. But who is the other transfer?

Comment

Johnny Coy?

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_
                            Johnny Coy?
                            thanks. think your right.

Comment

From http://www.bradleyfans.com/:

Bradley Baseball Recruiting Class Receives National Attention
                              PEORIA, Ill. ? Collegiate Baseball newspaper recently released its annual list of top-40 NCAA Division I baseball recruiting classes for the 2009-10 season. For the first time in school history, Bradley appeared on the rankings, cracking the top-50 at No. 48. The only Missouri Valley Conference baseball program ahead of the Braves in the poll was Wichita State, who came in at No. 19.

For the first time in history Bradley baseball's recruiting class is nationally ranked!
                              3 players were selected in the MLB draft, but declined pro offers and will play this year at Bradley.
                              3 of Bradley's recruits received All-American honors, and 5 more garnered All-State honors.

Congratulations to Coach Elvis Dominguez and to all the fine BU baseball recruits!
                              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                              X