JUCO bats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUCO bats?

Chris this morning said something along the lines that Gene is going to boot some dudes not giving to the team like they should. I don't think he meant performance but rather attitude/doing what is asked.

I didn't catch all of what he was saying. I don't know if this came from Chris's dome and he was just speculating or if thats what Gene told him.

Anybody else hear any of it this morning?

Also Royal what do you know about an Adams kid out of Hutch JUCO? Looks like he is from Lincoln so I would think he is looking to go to Nebraska. Anyways he is a sophomore hitting .450 or so with 8 bombs and 20 doubles. Just wondering if some guys like this might be on the radar.

JUCO's can go either way on hitting from how they perform at juco but when they pan out like a Nick Blasi or Dirks its well worth it.

I don't really follow the program other than checking stats now and then. You've probably already done that.

Adams looks to have pretty good numbers. Luke Acosta is a freshman IF'er that looks pretty good, as well. He's hitting .406. Both guys have more walks than strikeouts. Acosta has also stolen 32 bases in 38 attempts over 46 games.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      I don't really follow the program other than checking stats now and then. You've probably already done that.

Adams looks to have pretty good numbers. Luke Acosta is a freshman IF'er that looks pretty good, as well. He's hitting .406. Both guys have more walks than strikeouts. Acosta has also stolen 32 bases in 38 attempts over 46 games.
      right I had already checked stats, i just meant if you knew whether or not he had committed somewhere?

Comment

Working...
      X