Beach versus Shox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach versus Shox

Looking at the weekend rotation for the Beach, they all have high ERA's. You know what that means, our hitting will make these guys look like Cy Young, as usual.

I'm looking a 2-1 series win.

Why the change of heart KC? Are the Shocks better than you thought or LBSU worse?

Comment

I think he is trying reverse reverse physchology. If KcShox the most pessimistic of all Shocker fans actually picks them to win the series when he thinks they don't have a chance to even win one game although he really wants the sweep, the Shockers will actually win the series. Makes perfect sense if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Why the change of heart KC? Are the Shocks better than you thought or LBSU worse?
        Shockerman is getting warm. But, did I mention who was going to win the series 2-1? :D

Comment

Kelley K'd two to get out of a jam in the first inning. Hoooraaaay! We go down 1,2,3 in the bottom half of the inning.

Comment

Baez missed another play at second. :roll: Would Josh and Damon make that play? Youbetcha.

The Beach hit and run perfectly (wish we could do that) and now Baez's guy is on third. Thanks Will.

Comment

I guess I don't understand Gene's love affair with Baez. Sisney is (was) a perfectly good infielder, who could put the ball in play. I guess that's why I'm not a D1 head baseball coach...I just don't get it.

Comment

As usual, the Shox do not give TK any run support. I feel sorry for TK by not being rewarded for his hard work. Down 3-1.

Comment

Geez the Shox suck so bad at hitting with RISP and two-out. Another opportunity blown.

Comment

I am really surprised this game has not been put on hold. There has been a LOT of lightning.

Comment

This is beyond frustrating. How many chances are we going to piss away.
                      THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker
                        This is beyond frustrating. How many chances are we going to piss away.
                        Too many to win this game.

Comment

Long Beach shows us how its done and blows this game wide open with a big two out hit to go up 6-2

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker
                            Long Beach shows us how its done and blows this game wide open with a big two out hit to go up 6-2
                            Exactly. Even though they are down this season, they still know how to work the count in their favor and get the key 2-out, RISP hit. We need to learn something from them.

Comment

Looks like we need Taylor Brown to hit in about every spot in the lineup, why can't we get him up with RISP, then maybe we could get something done.

Comment

Working...
                              X