Baseball on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball on TV

WICHITA, Kan. ? Seven Wichita State baseball games during the 2009 season will be televised on Cox Communications' Kansas 22 that expands Shocker baseball coverage throughout the state of Kansas, Director of Athletics Eric Sexton announced March 16.

While I am all for as much exposure for college baseball, Bruce Heartl doing play by play?

As much little as he knows about basketball, i'm sure he knows even less about baseball! :goshocks:

Re: Baseball on TV

Originally posted by gorillashocker
    While I am all for as much exposure for college baseball, Bruce Heartl doing play by play?

As much little as he knows about basketball, i'm sure he knows even less about baseball!
    Well, BH is a WSU baseball alumnus.

Get off his back, he had the 'nads to stick with WSU on the Screw in the Lou and this is nice ... they're picking up several of the late season roadies we wouldn't get to see otherwise.

If you hate BH, turn down the sound and listen to the radio.

--'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Bruce has always done the tv broadcasts.

As far as I can remember

Comment

Nice TV schedule.I'll be at most of those games if not all but I try to catch the replays.

Comment

I think this is a good thing.

Go Shocks!!!!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Ever considered using mute?

I turn Royals on FSN & listen to radio. 8)

Comment

The first broadcast is this Tuesday night against UNL at the eck. Game time is 7pm on COX 22.

Comment

Working...
              X