The Shockers will win the valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shockers will win the valley

Yes, this team is not playing well yet, yes they are inexperienced, but this team will improve throughout the year. They will probably struggle in the non-conference all year, but make no mistake this league sucks, it sucks every year and even a struggling shocker team will prevail. Wsu recruits on a level that is foreign to the rest of the league. Our superior talent is insurmountable for our valley brethren. No amount of youth and inexperience can make up for our jimmies and our joes, it never has and it never will. So fear not shocker fans, don't fall for Gene and his sandbagging, we will come out on top..... of the valley fwiw.
    THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

That would be nice!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

William--

Believe it or not I agree. It will not be pretty, but I do think they will win the valley.

Comment

I still think Missouri State will win the MVC. They are struggling now, but they just simply have too much talent to stay at this current level.

Comment

Originally posted by wooly
          I still think Missouri State will win the MVC. They are struggling now, but they just simply have too much talent to stay at this current level.
          Maybe it's not the talent that's the problem..

They are horrible.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
          X