SWMO and CU Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWMO and CU Sucks

How could these two teams be so bad and picked to finish ahead of WSU. It is becoming laughable.

Creighton loses to Dayton 3-1. Creighton is now 0-5 on the season

SWMO loses to Nebraska 14-12. SWMO had a 12-8 lead in the 8th inning and their BP gave up 6 run 8th. SWMO is now 0-4 on the season.

You say that now, but when they play us we will probably get boat-raced. We aren't exactly juggernauts this season, but we weren't picked to be 1 or 2 in the conference either so I will give you that.

Comment

0-9 between the 'top 2' teams. You'd never see that with WSU, even in a down year.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
        You say that now, but when they play us we will probably get boat-raced. We aren't exactly juggernauts this season, but we weren't picked to be 1 or 2 in the conference either so I will give you that.
        I'm sure they will be up for WSU no matter what. But they are not losing to good teams and the worst part is it screwing WSU over big time. The way things are going is WSU will have to win the tournament because no way will the NCAA want to more than 1 team from the MVC.

CU has lost to the #3 team in the southland and #7 team in the Atlantic 10.

SWMO has lost to the #8 team in the sun belt and #7 team in the B-12. Every game is a meltdown for their bullpen.

Comment

We lost to Central who? and barely beat NDSU who practiced outside for the first time yesterday. But, at least we are not o'fer.

I guess the only consolation is that it gives me hope that we can win the MVC since CU and SMS don't seem to be living up to the predictions. But that still is a stretch.

Comment

Contrary to what people believe, it has always been up to the Shox to get to the postseason. They cannot rely on this weak league to provide any RPI reliability. Once a decade there is a perceived down year for WSU and everyone jumps on the flavor of the moment bandwagon.

It's early, I realize that but the Valley is still the Valley. I do agree that these teams losing to the Middle Tennesee States and the Sam Houston States of the world will give the Shox their best shot. These weak a$$ schedules will catch up with them, while ours will carry us to the postseason once again! They play a 56 game schedule and the only games they have circled are the 3 against the Shox.

Don't be fooled by the preseason rankings, we are still the team that is hunted!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              We lost to Central who? and barely beat NDSU who practiced outside for the first time yesterday.
              Here is a few Top 25 teams that have lost games that are just as bad as the one WSU lost. It is baseball, even the Royals can win a game here and there. You can't get to wrapped up about a loss here and there. Now if your losing 4 or 5 in row...then there are probably some issue going on.

Rice lost a couple games to Cal Poly (they were not very good last year and are not expected to do much).

Arkansas lost to KU

Texas A&M lost to Centenary

Baylor lost to Pacific

Pre-season #10 Missouri is 1-6 (with several bad losses)

San Diego is 3-3 with losses to Pacific, San Diego st

Stanford has lost to Vanderbilt and St Mary

Alabama lost 2 games to SEMO

Comment

Boat-raced? Huh?

Comment

Arkansas had to go 10 innings yesterday at home to knock of Western Illinois 8-7.

Hey, it's baseball if happens. Especially College Baseball.

So far Shocks, considering their youth, are off to a solid start.

Looking forward to how they fare once the level of competiton picks up.

But so far I like what I am seeing.

The time to worry about CU and MSU is down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by haysdb
                    Boat-raced? Huh?
                    Yes. And I look for the same against BYU.

Comment

We're going to need more than 2 starters and 2 relievers. So far, that's all we've got. There is potential for more than that, but potential doesn't win ball games.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Missouri is always overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
                          We're going to need more than 2 starters and 2 relievers. So far, that's all we've got. There is potential for more than that, but potential doesn't win ball games.

Muncrief looked good. Still trying to figure out who the second one is. Banwart maybe Guy. Muncrief had to bail out Hutson so that can't be him. Help me out here please. I know Fleming in April when he comes back. Maybe Maune.... Is that the second guy??????

Comment

Boatraced

Comment

You can not judge talent on one or two games. DA
                              First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Working...
                              X