Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i did not hear gene's post game yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i did not hear gene's post game yesterday...

...how did he take it all?

i'm interested in how he works this group mentally..very talented, but painfully green. could be a chance for his best coaching job!

molly,

See the little white/grey, black and yellow button that says "Add Reply" at the lower left of this message. That means you can reply to a message.

There are at least two other threads about Sunday's game, why start another?

Since you seem new I'll fill you in ... Gene doesn't do post-game on radio. Only post-game would be TV or newspaper reporter at the game and I doubt any local media went to Florida ...

--'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

what is it with the thread nazi business? personally, i don't spend 4-6 hours a day reading EVERY thread, every post...i saw no post thread, about that particular topic...if you don't want to answer or read, move on from it.

maybe we should have a list of acceptable post topics.

but thanks for the information about where the reply button...i 'd never noticed that.... :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
        what is it with the thread nazi business? personally, i don't spend 4-6 hours a day reading EVERY thread, every post...i saw no post thread, about that particular topic...if you don't want to answer or read, move on from it.

but thanks for the information about where the reply button...i 'd never noticed that.... :roll:

:lol:

Comment

I personally would much rather have a new thread about Gene's reaction to the game than having to scroll through 65-75 posts that comment on every at-bat to find it.
          www.myspace.com/clarensau
          it's what i do

Comment

Agreed.... Couldn't of said it better myself
            Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

I suggest those of you that dont like to read to listen to Genes show each week. Then you wont need to come on here and complain about having to read to find something or get complaints from those of use that look for the info we want. Sounds like a win win to me... :)

Comment

Maybe we should all start our own thread anytime we have a thought or feeling pop up in our head. Wouldn't that be something?

It's not hard to hit the reply button. You should try it some time.

Oh and I imagine with the loss and the way the tournament was run among other things that Gene wasn't a happy camper.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Clarensauce
                  I personally would much rather have a new thread about Gene's reaction to the game than having to scroll through 65-75 posts that comment on every at-bat to find it.
                  Can I second that motion.

Comment

easy y'al. Nobody has to suffer too much on this forum either way.. so chill

Comment

shockerfever, ANOTHER thread moderator?oh, great one...deignest thou to providest me with what i can and shant say, oh, holy one!

by the way...i used the REPLY button...happy???

Comment

Gene says that he is going to use the patience card this year...we will see!

Comment

I was suprised that he seemed real patient this evening on his radio show.Painted a much brighter picture than usual after a sunday loss.

Comment

He wasn`t happy about UNI being scheduled for next year & having to find another team to play.

Plus he thought Oral Roberts should join the Valley.

Comment

shockerfever, ANOTHER thread moderator?oh, great one...deignest thou to providest me with what i can and shant say, oh, holy one!

by the way...i used the REPLY button...happy???
                              Congrats. You do have all your chromosomes afterall.

Maybe, you can keep that in mind for the future. :good:
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X