Nick Blasi on espn2 right now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Blasi on espn2 right now!

Nick batting right now on espn2. Sacramento vs. Richmond.

Nick is the Rivercats lead-off hitter. :wsu_posters:

He came through with a nice hit in the hit-and-run play and season's or playoff batting average was like .467. Pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
      He came through with a nice hit in the hit-and-run play and season's or playoff batting average was like .467. Pretty impressive.
      Damn, it's time for a moment of silence... KC actually said something positive. j/k KC... you're an OK guy... well at least until the basketball season starts. :D
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

More on Blasi

Blasi's in-laws live close to where I do They told me the other day that he was MVP of the AAA tournament.

Comment

markhams????

Comment

Blasi In-laws

Yes, John & Tina Markham. I'm just now answering this because we just returned from a 20-day vacation to the Smoky Mountains of TN.

Comment

Re: Blasi In-laws

Originally posted by xazshox
              Yes, John & Tina Markham. I'm just now answering this because we just returned from a 20-day vacation to the Smoky Mountains of TN.
              What does one do in the Smokey Mountains of TN? To me, it sounds like a great opportunity to set up some motion sensor cameras to see if I can get a picture of that all so elusive Bigfoot. Then sell the photo, get rich and donate some of the money to the new indoor practice facility.

Comment

Working...
              X