No announcement yet.

Any reports from fall ball ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie is from Old Monroe, MO. It is about 8 miles down the highway from Moscow Mills, MO where Aaron Shafer is from. I haven't seen Charlie play -but come Spring I will check him out at a couple of Winfield's games. I wonder if Aaron had anything to do with Charlie choosing WSU.

Comment

More important than Fall Ball right now! Have you all sent in your contribution and/or pledge commitment for the new indoor practice facility and stadium/field upgrades?

I did mine last week. Would have liked to have done more but did commit enough to get my name on the Wall of Honor. Sometimes success is painful.
      DITTO !!!!

Some on this board have complained about no indoor facility. Now you can help. Time to step up.

Regardless of how much, I'm sure any amount would be appreciated. Time to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Roy
        Charlie is from Old Monroe, MO. It is about 8 miles down the highway from Moscow Mills, MO where Aaron Shafer is from. I haven't seen Charlie play -but come Spring I will check him out at a couple of Winfield's games. I wonder if Aaron had anything to do with Charlie choosing WSU.

Comment

I was asking where Dustin Kuhn was from

Comment

sorry I posted my reply in the wrong topic area. sometimes my computer skills are lacking. My reply was suppose to go in the topic with the link to the story about Charlie signing a letter of intent with WSU and asking if anyone had heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Roy
              sorry I posted my reply in the wrong topic area. sometimes my computer skills are lacking. My reply was suppose to go in the topic with the link to the story about Charlie signing a letter of intent with WSU and asking if anyone had heard of him.
              No worries. I was just answering your question as to Shafer helping land this kid.

Comment

When is the fall world series???

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
                  When is the fall world series???
                  I think it starts October 14.

Comment

Fall World Series

I think it starts at the end of this month or early October. I know that the last game is October 13th because that is Alumni weekend. They have the Golf tournament on Friday and then Parents Day and the HR derby and the final game on that Saturday which is the 13th. Unless things are different this year I would believe that's what it will be!

Comment

Dustin was supposed to be a walk-on from East High, and he plays mostly first base. Redheaded kid

Comment

Fall Ball

Did anyone watch the practice game on Sat night, Sept 2nd? We went by the Eck Stadium field on our way to the Shocker Bash and noticed around 50 people sitting in the stands at the time.

WSUBBOO, you went to the Sat practice a week earlier & I thot you said in your report that you wud give us another one later. ??

Comment

Fall World Series Schedule
                          Game 1 — Tue., Oct. 2, 7 p.m.
                          Game 2 — Fri., Oct. 5, 7 p.m.
                          Game 3 — Sun., Oct. 7, 7 p.m.
                          Game 4 — Tue., Oct. 9, 7 p.m.
                          Game 5 — Thurs., Oct. 11, 7 p.m.
                          Game 6 — Sat., Oct. 13, 2:30 p.m.
                          Game 7 — Mon., Oct. 15, 7 p.m.

Comment

xazshox

There were no practices/scrimmages held on Saturday or Sunday, 9/22 & 9/23. Apparently the Eck was being used for a high school age tournament. That is the reason the stadium lights were on and people in the stands.

Needless to say I was disappointed. I probably should have stayed and watched to get my baseball fix. Hopefully, the SHOX will scrimmage this Saturday as it is getting down to time to draft the squads for the fall world series. One week from tonight--time to turn up the lights and PLAY BALL!

WSUBBOO

Comment

Weekend Baseball

Yes, I found out yesterday that it was a Mark Standifer tournament for high school baseball at Eck on Sat night. I'm not sure how he is involved, but he apparently runs it.

Comment

Re: Weekend Baseball

Originally posted by xazshox
                                Yes, I found out yesterday that it was a Mark Standifer tournament for high school baseball at Eck on Sat night. I'm not sure how he is involved, but he apparently runs it.

Comment

Working...
                                X