the Oregon job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Oregon job

Ritch Price at Kansas keeps getting named. What do you guys think? Would you consider the Oregon job better than the Kansas job?

I would consider living in Afganistan as a rented mule better than the Kansas job, so yes the Ducks would be a step up.

After further review I think you set me up Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

After further review I think you set me up Charlie.

:whistle:

Comment

I knew it.

Well done Charlie.

That's why you will win a Shocky this year.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
          That's why you will win a Shocky this year.

oh golly! :D

Comment

I hope he takes it. Then maybe Kansas will start recruiting decent Kansas players instead of those California middle of the road junkies that Gene run rules with 14 home grown boys in his lineup during the game.

Comment

Rented mule . . . good one.

Comment

I couldn't imagine Price leaving KU, I mean they are the best team in Kansas and only getting better right???? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Comment

In all seriousness, Price is an Oregon native and Oregon is striking out left and right with the top names. They are not going to have a full scholarship allotment for a few years so it's going to be tough to convince a really big name to go there, no matter how much Nike money they have.

Comment

my guess, is price will not leave ku until his boys are done. common school of thought is he coaches more for them than he does for ku right now.

Comment

Hopefully, he stays. I think he has underachieved at KU. Seems like he has had more talent than when Dave Bingham was there. He helps WSU also because he thinks he needs his West Coast boys.

Comment

Originally posted by RUShock75
                        ] He helps WSU also because he thinks he needs his West Coast boys.

Us too, since we recruit Kansas quite a bit.

Comment

You know i always wondered if JT would ever try to get a head coaching job. I know he is WSU through and through, but you have to wonder if he is going to consider being the head hancho some day????

Comment

apparently it's going to be George Horton from CSF.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
                              apparently it's going to be George Horton from CSF.
                              I saw that as well and it just boggles my mind, the guy must want a big challenge and maybe to build his own program from scratch. WOW!!!!! Nice hire for them.
                              THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Working...
                              X