TCU roadie announced ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCU roadie announced ...

Shox v Frogs March 6-8 in Ft. Worth. But it's the same weekend as the MVC Basketball Tournament.

CBS Sports features live scoring, news, stats, and player info for NFL football, MLB baseball, NBA basketball, NHL hockey, college basketball and football.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Deerslayer, pack your bags we will be there!

SB check with your better half, Outpost the same.

Shirley!

:D
    Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
      Deerslayer, pack your bags we will be there!

SB check with your better half, Outpost the same.

Shirley!

:D
      At least we shouldn't have to go out and start buying Extreme Cold Weather gear like we did at CU.

Comment

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

I can smell the armadillo burgers grillin with a side a sauteed horned frogs (taste like road runner).

This is a good time to show those Texas folks how we roll !

Make no mistake about TCU nation - they do like their baseball, but it's time to throwdown the showdown and bring ShockerTime to crazy FtWorth !!

Cya there my bruthas !!!
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

Im there as well.Going to be a fun rematch from the regional.

Comment

Working...
          X