• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Baseball Recruit

http://www.craigdailypress.com/news/...window_shines/
    Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

and another .... Kyle Barbeck

http://www.examiner.net/stories/0825...74093571.shtml
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
    Isaac Asimov

Comment

"The Wichita State Coach"....obviously he doesn't know too much about the program. Typical KC area kid. We won't be seeing him here.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
        "The Wichita State Coach"....obviously he doesn't know too much about the program. Typical KC area kid. We won't be seeing him here.
        KC, were you dropped on your head when you were a baby? :rofl:
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He was asked about other schools he plans on visiting. I find it interesting that he led his answer off with a "coach" who's coming to visit him.

Comment

Yeah, just like we didn't see Hottovy or Johnson here. Or Magness or Brandon Hall just to name a couple more. I still like our chances.
            Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
              KC, were you dropped on your head when you were a baby? :rofl:
              Why are you asking me? You need to be askin yo momma?

Comment

He is asking you because you evidently dont know much about Shocker Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee
                  Looks like Ole Miss is the choice. Heard it from a reliable source.

Comment

Working...
                  X