Dirks is Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirks is Back!!!

In his first three games back since the injury, he's batting .500 with 2 RBIs. I'm glad that he's back.
    www.myspace.com/clarensau
    it's what i do

for some reason i thought he may have turned down his contract, and found a way to get a fifth year of eligdability.

thanx for getting my hopes up!!

jk
    veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Andy has been called up to Double A. Dirks on the move.
      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Dirks was named Player of the Week last week before being called up to Double A. Congrats to Andy. He was arguably the best all-around player on last years team.

Andy is hitting .303 with 2 doubles and 2 RBI's in 9 games with Erie. He is 9 for 24 since starting 0 for his first 9 AB's. He also has 2 SB's.

Andy is teamates in Erie with Deik Scram who is from Ark City and played at Cowley and Okie State.

:goshocks:

Comment

I can't wait to see that man on the big stage.

Comment

Congrats to Andy! I miss seeing him play at Eck :cry: . Hopefully, he makes it pro fast. Wishful thinking, how cool would it be to have him on the Royals :D ?

Side note (to throw some optimism out there): Maybe since Dirk's back some weird unknown force will help WSU get back to their old ways and pile on wins in the postseason .

Comment

Working...
            X